Bumper zine review post including:
- We Heart Lisa Sampson
- Tempest in a Teacup #6
- Hard Femme
- I Love Myself: A Self Care Zine
- Awaiting an Epiphany
- D&D Virgin
- Buy Her Candy #5
Today’s the day! Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is out and I’m super pumped to let you know about how you can help your multi-passionate self, give back to others (by supporting breast cancer research), & get 95% off some of the best products created by and for multi-passionates.
27 courses, audios and ebooks – worth $1,379! – that allow you to integrate your many passions into your life and use them as fuel for income, are yours for just $97 ‘til Thursday at midnight. That includes:
• BYOB Build Your Online Business Guide by Natalie Sisson ($37)
• Pitch Perfect™ Pack by Dyana Valentine ($57)
• The Creative Ignition Kit by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37)
• Renaissance Business by Emilie Wapnick ($49)
• Productivity for Multipotentialites by Michelle Nickolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67)
• Operation: Creative Career Cheer by Michelle Ward ($37)
• Social Media Rehab by Tiffany Han ($59)
• Reclaim Your Dreams by Jonathan Mead ($47)
• Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40)
• Creating Your Own Mastermind Group by Jen Louden ($100)
• The Declaration of You by Jessica Swift and Michelle Ward ($57)
• The Comparison Cure by Kylie Bellard ($15)
• Ethical Selling that Works by Pamela Slim ($97)
• Help, I Need More Time! by Bev Webb ($46)
• How to Describe the Indescribable by Alexandra Franzen ($17)
• The Art of Earning + The Art of Growth by Tara Gentile ($40)
• Spin Your Story by Amanda Oaks ($10)
• The Joy Equation by Molly Mahar ($147)
• 52 Weeks to Awesome by Pace & Kyeli ($52)
• The Right Brain Product Development Playground by Jennifer Lee ($97)
• How to Take a Career Break to Travel by Alexis Grant ($29)
• Small Army Strategy by Srinivas Rao ($2.99)
• The Kick Burnout Kit by Michelle Nickolaisen ($17)
• The Yearly/Weekly Planner Bundle by Michelle Nickolaisen ($23)
• The Courageous Living Program by Kate Swoboda ($125)
• The Momentum Kickstart Kit by Charlie Gilkey ($47)
• Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren ($49 value)
The 2nd best part? $10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 2nd year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
(You can probably guess, then, that clicking the links here throws some affiliate coin my way, but – as always – I’d never send you to something I don’t stand behind fully. And I stand behind this, so fully that I’m buying one for myself. I mean, have you seen that Alexandra Franzen, Tara Gentile, Pam Slim, Jonathan Mead, Pace & Kylei, and Charlie Gilkey are all here?). Fon’t wait for me to give you another nudge.
The Multi-Passionate Must-Haves sale will be gone at midnight Thursday, so check it out now. Your creative, multi-passionate life awaits!
Get out in the garden/park for some zine reading!
Awesome looking zine event in London this Saturday :)
Organised by Fliss of Athemaura zine, amongst others!
REVOLT is a not-for profit event based in the Midlands. We aim to have awesome fun times with live performances from artists we like, whilst reviving inspiring elements of riot grrrl.
Our upcoming night in Coventry will feature punk, burlesque, spoken word acts and zine creators from the local area and further afield. We feature many female artists whilst welcoming allies of all genders, as performers and in the audience.